Beginning an improvement project of any kind comes with many areas of consideration and even more questions. We’ve listed 7 tips to help you choose the right contractor for your specific project.
- Ask around. Ask business acquaintances and ask the contractor for referrals.
- Phone Interviews. Conduct phone interviews with those referrals to get a feel for how the contractor runs their business.
- Check for licenses and insurance. You’ll want to ensure the contractors’ items are current.
- Meet in person. Get a better feel for their company and its processes.
- Speak up. Maintaining an open line of communication is vital. We do our very best to promote clear and consistent communication. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the project or material.
- Always look for a detailed, written contract. Your contract should include all materials, timeline, labor, and costs.
- Don’t let the price decide. If you have collected quotes and one is unusually low, consider what that could mean. Instead, focus on the contractor that you connected the most with. You’ll be communicating a lot throughout the duration of your project; you want someone that ‘feels’ right.
Tusing Builders and Roofing services would value the opportunity to set up a phone interview with you. With our 20+ years of experience, we know how to treat our clients right. We specialize in both commercial and residential home remodeling, new construction, and roofing in Ohio. We value customer satisfaction, so we make sure to provide quality and affordable services.
Call us at (866) 584-2712 or email email@example.com. We’ll be happy to discuss our qualifications in detail.