Questions to Ask Your Prospective Commercial Roofing Contractor
If it’s time to replace the commercial roof on your building, it’s critical for you to understand the experience, capabilities, and commitment to your satisfaction with the contractors you’re considering.
Here are several questions to ask:
- How experienced are you with respect to the roofing system you’re proposing? Have you been authorized/certified/trained/rated by the manufacturer?
- Can you provide a list of references, especially of commercial installations that are similar to our building/situation?
- How will you evaluate the condition of the roof substrate prior to installation? Do you do core cuts and/or pull tests?
- Do you have all the necessary tools and other equipment to perform a quality installation?
- What is your protocol to keep your crew and my occupants safe during the project?
- Do you foresee any problems with respect to accessing the roof or loading materials onto it?
- Do I need to make any special accommodations to ensure that my operation can continue normally throughout the job?
- What is your liability and workman’s compensation insurance? Can you provide me with proof of your coverage?
- In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, what warranty do you provide?
At Tusing Builders and Roofing Services we take pride in our ability to answer these questions and any others you have, to your satisfaction. Please call us today to learn more about our capabilities (866) 584-2712.